11/05/2012

Halloween Event In Tyria

I can't believe I missed out on so much of this event!  After playing games like Lineage 1 & 2, WoW, Runescape and many others, I was under the impression this was another dull "event".  Damn was I wrong about that.  Guild Wars 2 has been, by far, the best MMO I have played and with each new event or update I am completely blown out of the water.  This Halloween will be one event I will not soon forget.  As I mentioned before, I only wish I had started it sooner.

Playing with a Warrior has been a lot of fun, but as all warrior classes go, they tend to bore me over time.  Nothing against the game it self or the class, I just never feel comfortable with the warrior class.  Originally I was under the impression that Tanks and Healers were sort of out of the equation but I did remember there being a Guardian class.  So I made one and I am now giving him a try.  Seems kind of cool so far, I'm only level three, I just love the way I can use his shield as a weapon.  Mmmmm shield weapons!

What did you guys think of the event?  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments: